- Why Do You Practice Criminal Law?
- What Are The Top Misconceptions About Being Arrested For A Crime?
- Should Someone Ever Meet The Police In The Absence Of A Lawyer?
- A Step By Step Breakdown Of The Criminal Process Following An Arrest
- What Happens In The First 24 Hours After An Arrest?
- Should Someone Start Voluntary Counseling Before Their Court Date?
- Frequently asked questions about criminal law
- Common crimes In New York
- Common misconceptions about criminal law
- Talking to the police
- Fines and sentencing questions
- Eyewitness errors are a common cause of wrongful convictions in New York
- Avoid these mistakes when hiring a defense attorney
- Cooperating with your lawyer
- Questions to ask your defense lawyer
Criminal charges our law firm handles include:
- Airport Crimes
- Assault Charges
- Domestic Violence
- Drunk Driving / DWI
- Drug Crimes
- Sex Crimes
- Theft and Shoplifting
- Traffic Violations
- Trucking Violations
- Weapons Crimes
- Gun Arrests At Airport
- Talking To The Police
- What Has Your Experience Been In Handling Murder, Homicide And Manslaughter Cases?
- What Are Possible Defenses That You Can Use In These Cases?
Discovery In Criminal Cases:
- How Important Is Discovery In a DWI Or Criminal Case?
- How Do You Proceed After Reviewing Discovery In A Criminal Case?
For quality criminal defense assistance that address your unique needs in Queens, New York, contact The Law Office of Martin D. Kane at (718) 793-5700. Our criminal defense lawyers and criminal law attorneys understand criminal law in New York and they can defend your criminal case. Call us to speak to a criminal defense attorney or lawyer right away.