Against Criminal Charges
Charged With a Sex Crime in New York? We Can Help
If you are under investigation for a sex crime or have been arrested in connection with one or charged with one, you have an urgent need for an experienced attorney. Your future, freedom and reputation depend on the outcome of your case, and you cannot afford to lose.
- How Is a Sex Crime Defined in New York?
- What Are Some of the Most Common Reasons That You’ve Seen in Which False Sexual Assault Allegations Are Made?
- How Often Do You Handle Cases Where Drugs And Alcohol Were Involved In An Alleged Offense? And How Does That Impact A Case From Both The Prosecution And Defense Side?
- How Should My Defense Attorney Handle Discrediting the Witness in the Allegations Without Hurting the Accuser?
- Do People Hesitate When Hiring an Attorney Because of Fear of Looking Guilty?
- What Are the Potential Penalties for a Sex Crime Conviction?
Providing An Aggressive Defense Against Sex Crime Charges In New York
At The Law Office of Martin D. Kane, there is no judgment. You have a right to a vigorous defense, and we will provide that to you. For more than 40 years, our founding attorney has dedicated his career to defending clients in Queens, New York, against criminal charges, including:
- Distribution and possession of child pornography
- Sex assault and abuse
- Soliciting sex over the Internet and emailing illegal photos to a minor
- Enticing a minor to commit a sexual act
- Assault and attempted rape
- Sex crimes against a date or household member
“I am very, very pleased with Mr. Kane’s professionalism and personal care in successfully representing me.” — Client testimony
You Should Not Be ‘Marked For Life’ After A Sex Crime Arrest
In addition to helping you avoid the sex offender registry, we strive to minimize other consequences of a conviction, including:
- Jail time
- Fines and penalties
- Court-ordered counseling and therapy
- Job loss
- Schooling access
- Separation from your children
- A criminal record
Confidential Legal Help. Free Consultations.
If you are facing pornography, sexual assault or rape charges, let our sex crimes defense lawyers be your strongest ally in your fight for freedom. Call our Kew Gardens office at (718) 793-5700 or send us an email to schedule a free, confidential consultation. We accept all major credit cards.
Fill out the contact form or call us at (718) 793-5700 to schedule your free consultation.