Queens Criminal Defense Lawyer
Criminal Law Attorney Serving New York Since 1971
If you are facing criminal charges in the New York criminal justice system, will you be able to trust that your criminal defense lawyer has the experience to help you protect your future? The New York criminal court system has its own set of complex legal processes. You need an attorney who understands the system and what the judge and prosecutor expect. More than anything, your attorney will need years of experience representing people who have faced the specific charges and circumstances that you now face.
Free Consultation · Se Habla Español · Serving Queens County and Nassau County
Under the direction of Queens criminal defense attorney Martin D. Kane, our law firm provides extensive knowledge and experience in all areas of misdemeanor and felony defense in New York criminal courts. Mr. Kane has more than 40 years of experience aggressively defending people in Queens County and Nassau County on all types of criminal charges. Whether you are fighting a traffic violation, or have been charged with homicide, you can trust our firm's reputation for integrity and aggressive defense representation.
We have a comprehensive understanding of the laws and procedures involved in a criminal proceeding in Queens County and Nassau County courts. Take advantage of our proven record of success. Call 718-577-2587 or contact our office by e-mail to schedule a free initial case evaluation and explanation of your best possible legal options for the charges you are facing.
The Law Office of Martin D. Kane focuses entirely on New York criminal law. No matter how minor or major you think your charges are, call us first. We accept all felony and misdemeanor criminal defense, including federal charges. Our experience includes:
- Violent crimes: Including all degrees of gun charges, assault and homicide
- Sex crimes: We fight aggressively to keep you off the New York sex offender registry.
- Drunk driving: First-time charges and repeat offenses
- Drug charges: Misdemeanor and felony narcotics charges, state and federal offenses
- Theft and property crimes: Including property theft, fraud and identity theft
- Domestic violence: We do everything possible to find an alternative to jail.
- Airport crimes: Including unlawfully possessing a firearm and other security violations
- Traffic violations: For fighting most traffic violations, we have a flat $400 fee.
The Law Office of Martin D. Kane offers free initial consultations. To schedule yours, call us today at 718-577-2587 or contact us online.
Our office is located directly across from Queens Criminal Court. If you are in detention and cannot come to our office, we will arrange a consultation at the jail. All major credit cards are accepted. Our office hours are 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., with evening and weekend appointments available.
Martin Kane mentioned in the New York Times, click here to read.