If you are facing a criminal charge in Queens, you cannot afford to take any chances with your freedom. Following an arrest or a call from the police with questions about a crime, seek the advice of an experienced criminal defense lawyer right away.
Providing You With An Aggressive Defense When You Need It Most
At The Law Office of Martin D. Kane, all we do is criminal defense. With our more than 40 years of experience defending people in Queens, you can count on receiving a highly effective legal defense to any criminal charges you face, including:
- Airport crimes: Unlawfully possessing a firearm, bringing a gun into a New York airport or other airport security violations
- Assault: Misdemeanors and felonies involving some level of physical injury to another person
- Domestic violence: An act of violence against a household member or violation of an order of protection
- Drug charges: A misdemeanor or felony charge involving drug trafficking, possession, distribution or manufacturing
- Drunk driving: A first-time DUI arrest, a repeat offense, commercial DWI or license suspension
- Sex crimes: Sex crime allegations involving the Internet, child pornography, date rape or sex assault
- Theft and shoplifting: Including fraud, identity theft, extortion and property theft
- Traffic violations: A traffic offense while driving for personal or commercial use or disputing an unlawful vehicle search
- Weapon crimes: Any type of gun charge, including illegal possession of a weapon or an unlicensed handgun in New York
"Mr. Kane provided wise and consistent advice, keeping me informed and achieving for me the best of all possible outcomes concerning my case." — Client testimony
Experienced Criminal Defense You Can Count On
Whether you are fighting a shoplifting crime or face an assault charge, you can trust our firm's reputation for integrity and aggressive defense representation. Don't take our word for it; review our case results and read more about our qualifications. For your convenience, see our answers to many common criminal law questions.
Call us at 718-213-4871 or contact us online to schedule your free initial consultation with an attorney today. If you are unable to come to our office, we will meet with you at your location.